Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring has Arrived...













Spring has arrived... It's usually a bitter sweet "Hello to Spring" for our household. With half of us being serious allergy sufferers, Achoooo....... The past week has been full of sniffles, coughs, and lots of kleenex - and block building of all sorts! GT, WT, & I all received rx's from the doc, long story as to why I haven't posted any news in a week or so. We hope that you're all doing well and enjoying the lush greenness and budding blooms.

Our FAMILY as blocks, according to Ford!











A few highlights of the past 2 weeks included: Cousins Daniel, Amy, Julie, and Aunt Deb stopping through town to romp with the boys and me, as well as PopPop (thanks! for showing the boys to build the book shelves), Papa (thanks! for swamp patrol), and Nana. RT is still studying hard for his exam on Apr. 20th!  On the adoption front, we haven't heard anything new in about 2 wks., but we're still waiting for the Director of the Court to pre-approve us and she has been on special assignment on the mainland the past several weeks. They are uncertain as to when she will return,.... please pray God's hands for her return and reviewing the waiting families files. 












Also, a new book, Crazy Love, by Francis Chan that I've been reading has truly encouraged me to have more of a Christ mind-set and challenged me in many ways- it's hard to put down. I am very thankful for the new women's small group that God has provided for me and the new friends.  

Thanks,
Ginny





No comments:

Post a Comment