Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh BOY(s)!

It has been an adventurous week around our home. WT, GT, me, and Papa T all fell pray to the awful vomit/... bug. It was the worst experience that I personally recall from any 'bug' I have ever endured. I am pretty sure that everyone feels the same... Thankfully, RT and FT did not get it, truly neither of them are rarely sick - a blessing from above.
Amidst the week, we have enjoyed a lot of play and have truly enjoyed talking more about Easter each day, replaying the events of Jesus last days here and why God sent Jesus to earth and why Jesus gave His life for us. It is a great reminder for me every time we talk about Jesus, when we read the Bible, pray, etc. about how real God is and my/our faith being so simplistic. Faith of children... Thank you Jesus, for your love and ultimate sacrifice for us.
The boys and I baked some Easter egg cookies a couple of days ago and of course, iced and sprinkled them until their fingers were tired. Ah, but not too tired to quickly pick up all the stray sprinkles and gobble them up with a big smile. Yum.  

Love~
Ginny

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Spring Has Sprung
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment