Saturday, January 16, 2010

Today is a wonderful family day. It's been such a busy week with house showings, adoption paperwork, homework, and life. Rob's had a busy work week, too.


We finally completed all of our adoption paperwork to return our LOA with our I-800, 864W, DS230, I-800 Addendum, and a few others. So now we wait for our TA.


The boys and I had a fun week with friends, paintings, lessons, and just playing around.


I was excited to receive an email from our new friend, Kim Anderson. She makes CUTE children's clothing and can find just about any fabric you can imagine. I ordered a couple of things for WT and NJT, I cannot wait to get them in the mail.  Thank you so much Kim for your ministry, we're looking forward to meeting your precious family. 

Check out Kim's blog, BoutiqueBottomsDesigns











LOVE ~
Ginny


No comments:

Post a Comment