Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TA RECEIVED - PRC Bound!!

It has finally arrived. It's confirmed. We received our Travel Authorization (TA) and are scheduled for our Consulate Appointment in Guangzhou May 19th, departing about 2 weeks before our appt. to travel to Beijing and then on to Nara Josette's province Xianyang, Shaanxi. We are so excited, as our long journey draws near to finally bring our daughter home. As God purposed, we also just sold our house and are intently looking for a new home. We have to move from our current house within 6 weeks. Please pray for us to be attuned to everything GOD is leading us to through this process and timeframe as we encounter much transition. 

              Xianyang, China
Thank you dear family and friends for your continual prayers, encouragement, and support. We are so thankful that you take your time to invest and care for our family and friendship.


For to me, living means living for Christ, and dying is even better. Philippians 1:21 (NLT)
Love ~
Ginny

1 comment:

  1. SO,SO,SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I had a feeling you received your TA, so I checked your blog early this morning!
    I can't wait to hear more. I am taking Lilly for her second part of her exam at the IAC today, so I'll call you when I get a chance.
    Praise the Lord......you are going to China!
    Love, Leanne

    ReplyDelete